Monday, July 9, 2007

LOVE WINS!*

LOVE WINS! To borrow that phrase from Rob Bell. Love does actually win. No matter where you are, no matter who you are...LOVE WINS.
Love won for us at the cross. Love kept Christ there. Love keeps us faithful to him.

There is a freedom in Love. If you love in the Biblical context(John 13:34)....LOVE WINS. Love is stronger than any choice of words. Love is action. To quote my favorite band of all time (DC Talk) "Love is a verb" Love in and of itself is action. You can not have love without action. You can say "I love you" but until you actual "do" love, love doesn't happen. Love is not just giving someone a place to be. Love is giving a piece of your life, your time, your energy, your effort.

I know this firsthand. I know LOVE WINS with my wife, with my kids, in fact with my entire family. I know that LOVE WINS with the body of Christ.

People know you genuinely care for and love them. They call, Email and text you to let you know their life decisions...it proves that LOVE WINS!
What a blessing.
What a LOVE.

LOVE WINS!!! all the time.

Peace
B
1 Corinthians 13